||Dice Roleplay||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
||Dice Roleplay||

Welcome to Dice Roleplay, please take 1 minute or more to browse through our site!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tyrone Jenkins Admin App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T.J

Tyrone Jenkins Admin App. Empty
PostSubject: Tyrone Jenkins Admin App.   Tyrone Jenkins Admin App. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:49 am

|General|
Information:
Your In Game Names: Tyrone Jenkins
Your real lfe Age: 16
Date of Birth: August 20 1996 (5 days till 16 )

How long have you been on Dice MTA roleplay?: Uhh, a week soon, I think?

What is your timezone?: GMT-0300

Have you ever been banned for hacking in any server?:Nah

Have you ever been jailed/kicked in Dice MTA roleplay server?. If so, why?: Nah

Have you been an admin on any other server? Give names? Yeah, ages ago.. I wish I could remember the name. Lots of Samp servers..

You have played in any other roleplay server?Yeah.

Why do you want to become administrator? To help people out.

What does an administrator do here? Enforce the rules, and help players with any problems they may have.

What is the maximum admin jailtime? I don't know to be honest, but I'd guess like... 30-60 minutes if they did something bad.

|More information|

What are your goals as a Legacy roleplay administrator?:(Describe briefly) I want people to like me, and I want to be able to feel good about helping people.

What you understand about Roleplay? Metagaming? Powergaming?: Well role play is taking the act of a fictional character and pretending to do as they would in real life. Meta gaming is using ooc knowledge you obtained in character, for your fictional character to use. Power gaming is doing something that is un-realistic , ie. pinking up a car, or knocking someone out in one punch without allowing them to make any sort of response.

What do the terms 'IC' and 'OOC' mean?: In Character, Out of Character

If accepted, do you promise to be active?: Yeah.

If accepted as trial administrator and failed to pass trial stage for some reason, do you promise you will accept it?: Yeah.

|How Will You Help|

While handling a report, what are the common things you will do?

I am new in the server. How can I get a job?: I'd show him where to get a job. City Hall.

Where do I apply for weapon license and driving license? To get a driving lesson go to the DMV, and for a weapon license, make an application on the forums.

I am pressing 'W' but car is not moving. Try turning on the engine with J, or type /handbrake.

I took the bus job and entered a bus at unity station but nothing happening. Type /startbus , and that will begin your route.

How can I become cop? Well make an application on the forums.

A player doesn't knows anything about roleplay. He is a newbie. What action will you take? I'd explain some things to him like RP, MG, PG, then get a GM to talk to him, because that's what GM's are for.

Any contact information?(MSN,email) or Skype dennis.lothian is my skype.
Back to top Go down
hikkaa

Tyrone Jenkins Admin App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrone Jenkins Admin App.   Tyrone Jenkins Admin App. EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:28 pm

REJECTED Lack of english and Not enough information.

Cheers,

Michael
Back to top Go down

Tyrone Jenkins Admin App.
Page 1 of 1