||Dice Roleplay||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
||Dice Roleplay||

Welcome to Dice Roleplay, please take 1 minute or more to browse through our site!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jamal Miller admin app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leeuwis

Jamal Miller admin app Empty
PostSubject: Jamal Miller admin app   Jamal Miller admin app EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:24 am

Start a new topic with filled application to apply
Note: Do not modify/edit your application after posting.

Note by Dice MTA RP Don't post size 36pt replies "Support", please. 12pt is enough.

Rules for admins.Read before applying

1.Don't abuse commands.
2.If anyone doesn't knows how to RP then let him learn with time,don't kick.
3.Kick allowed only in case of spam,insult and hack.
4.Maximum admin jailtime is 20 minutes.
5.Do not compare admin activites from other servers.
6.Only Post One Application.
7.You must be over 14 years old.

|General|
Information:
Your In Game Names: Jamal Miller, jamal Huston
Your real lfe Age: 18
Date of Birth: 04-06-1994

How long have you been on Dice MTA roleplay?: Since it started

What is your timezone?: GMT+1

Have you ever been banned for hacking in any server?:No

Have you ever been jailed/kicked in Dice MTA roleplay server?. If so, why?: Jailed DM

Have you been an admin on any other server? Give names? No

You have played in any other roleplay server? yes

Why do you want to become administrator? I want to help people who doesnt understand roleplay and keep the server clean with that i mean no DMers and NON rpers and all of that kind of things

What does an administrator do here? Help people accept their reports and roleplay ofcourse

What is the maximum admin jailtime? 20 mins

|More information|

What are your goals as a Legacy roleplay administrator?:(Describe briefly) I want to keep the server clean with nice rpers if people dont know RP i'll teach it them

What you understand about Roleplay? Metagaming? Powergaming?: Metagaming is something like this IC "/pm [id] Hey man come to IGS i am there also"Something you do that we cant do IRL i cant PM some one IRL Then Powergaming is something like this IC "/me Would hit the man with my bat so hard that he cant do anything"You dont give the man a change to do something back you need to let him do something back

What do the terms 'IC' and 'OOC' mean?:IC = In charecter OOC= Out of Charecter

If accepted, do you promise to be active?: Yes

If accepted as trial administrator and failed to pass trial stage for some reason, do you promise you will accept it?: Yes also beiing GM

|How Will You Help|

While handling a report, what are the common things you will do? Accept the report port to the guy and help the guy with his problems

I am new in the server. How can I get a job?: City hall

Where do I apply for weapon license and driving license? At the gorverment place i guess but we get free car license now and 4,5k Weapon license

I am pressing 'W' but car is not moving. /handbrake

I took the bus job and entered a bus at unity station but nothing happening. /startbus

How can I become cop? Normally Apply on forums but for now Report

A player doesn't knows anything about roleplay. He is a newbie. What action will you take? I will take him part and let him read f1 after he's done imma make a scene and let him RP the whole thing and i will correct him on the wrong stuff but also compliment him on the good stuff

Any contact information?(MSN,email) or Skype Skype "sven.toorn" MSN i dont use it alot
Back to top Go down
hikkaa

Jamal Miller admin app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamal Miller admin app   Jamal Miller admin app EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:29 pm

ACCEPTED as Game Master Contact you in-game Smile

Cheers

Michael
Back to top Go down

Jamal Miller admin app
Page 1 of 1