||Dice Roleplay||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
||Dice Roleplay||

Welcome to Dice Roleplay, please take 1 minute or more to browse through our site!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Semih Karadeniz Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Semih Karadeniz

Semih Karadeniz Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Semih Karadeniz Admin Application   Semih Karadeniz Admin Application EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:10 am

Start a new topic with filled application to apply
Note: Do not modify/edit your application after posting.

Note by Dice MTA RP Don't post size 36pt replies "Support", please. 12pt is enough.

Rules for admins.Read before applying

1.Don't abuse commands.
2.If anyone doesn't knows how to RP then let him learn with time,don't kick.
3.Kick allowed only in case of spam,insult and hack.
4.Maximum admin jailtime is 20 minutes.
5.Do not compare admin activites from other servers.
6.Only Post One Application.
7.You must be over 14 years old.

|General|
Information:
Your In Game Names: Semih Karadeniz
Your real lfe Age: 16
Date of Birth: 14.08.1997

How long have you been on Dice MTA roleplay?: 3 Days

What is your timezone?: GMT +2

Have you ever been banned for hacking in any server?: No

Have you ever been jailed/kicked in Dice MTA roleplay server?. If so, why?: Once kicked because I got in network trouble and an admin kicked me for high ping

Have you been an admin on any other server? Give names? Unique Roleplay server - Admin and chaos.de.to Roleplay server - Language Ambassador

You have played in any other roleplay server? Yes

Why do you want to become administrator? I want to become an administrator because I want to help people and help them their adaptation time in server easily also I want to improve the order in server by kicking and jailing Non-RP's and DM'ers

What does an administrator do here? An Administrator brings order to server and helps people without any demand also they help newbies.

What is the maximum admin jailtime? In the servers I played I've seen 20 minutes at the most so I would say 20 minutes.

|More information|

What are your goals as a Legacy roleplay administrator?:(Describe briefly) My goals as a dice roleplay administrator is to bring order to server, to make a better server, to help people for playing a better roleplay. And also I want to keep our server clean from Non-RP'ers and DM'ers cause it is our server.

What you understand about Roleplay? Metagaming? Powergaming?: Roleplaying is acting as a fictional character and doing things which you do in reallife. metagaming is as any OOC action made by a player's character which makes use of knowledge that the character is not meant to be aware of. And powergaming can be told by three examples. Like rp'ing the items which you don't have, Think you are a robot which nobody can kill you and making RP actions without awaiting or letting other player give any chance to respond.

What do the terms 'IC' and 'OOC' mean?: IC means In Character and thats when you use when roleplaying and OOC is Out Of Character and we use that when we are telling something not about roleplay.

If accepted, do you promise to be active?: Yes.

If accepted as trial administrator and failed to pass trial stage for some reason, do you promise you will accept it?: Yes.

|How Will You Help|

While handling a report, what are the common things you will do? I will accept the report immediately and teleport him asap to listen his problem and try to solve his problem without any demand or tireness.

I am new in the server. How can I get a job?: By going to City Hall and talking to NPC which sits at desk.

Where do I apply for weapon license and driving license? To get a weapon licence you should apply on forums and driving license by having driving lessons in DMV

I am pressing 'W' but car is not moving. Your handbrake might be pulled you should write /handbrake if or try to restart the engine by pressing J button.

I took the bus job and entered a bus at unity station but nothing happening. /startbus starts the bus route you should write it.

How can I become cop? By applying LSPD on forums which is located in Government Factions - Los Santos Police Department on the forums.

A player doesn't knows anything about roleplay. He is a newbie. What action will you take? First i will tell him to read help section by pressing F1 and then show him how to rp visually and tell him to ask GM for furthermore.

Any contact information?(MSN,email) or Skype Skype : gallifreyansemih
Back to top Go down
hikkaa

Semih Karadeniz Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semih Karadeniz Admin Application   Semih Karadeniz Admin Application EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:27 pm

ACCEPTED. A decent Application, will contact you in-game.

Cheers,

Michael
Back to top Go down

Semih Karadeniz Admin Application
Page 1 of 1