||Dice Roleplay||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
||Dice Roleplay||

Welcome to Dice Roleplay, please take 1 minute or more to browse through our site!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application Derin Karadeniz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
derinreyiz

Application Derin Karadeniz Empty
PostSubject: Application Derin Karadeniz   Application Derin Karadeniz EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:59 am

General Information (Please TYPE or PRINT all requesting information in dark ink)

Full Name: Derin Karadeniz
Date of Birth: 11/08/1987
Address: N/A
Ethnicity: White
Cellphone Number: N/A
Marital Status: Single
Current Occupation: Bus Driver
Country of Natural Origin: Turkey
Previous Legal Name (If applicable):

General Employment Questions

Why would you like to be employed as a officer in the City of San Andreas?
- Because I really want to help people who live in San Andreas and also I want to bring peace and order by trying to stop murders and crimes I think this is my duty. And also to follow my dads and big brothers footsteps is a motive for me.

What is it about the Los Santos Police Department that interests you?
Great workmates, great atmosphere and the enjoy to work as an officer.

If you are hired on with the Department as a Law Enforcement Officer, Where do you plan to be within 6 months?
I just want to be on the department the rank and level isn't important to me I just want to work hard and be a hardworking police officer and I will try to be a great cop infront of my higher rank colleagues.

What qualities do you posses that make you believe you would do well in the Los Santos Police Department?
Im smart and quickthinker I can find solution for every problem and also an alternative for everything also I can drive well and I am a good teamworker

Have you ever been criminally charged? If so what were you charged with?
No, never

Do you have any prior experience in Law Enforcement with any other Law Enforcement Agencies?
My father and brother was a cop I know some basics from them.

Have you ever been affiliated with any gang organizations or gang activity?
No,Never

Have you or are you currently using, in possesion or distributing illegal narcotics?
No

Additional Questions

Please rate yourself from 1 to 5 on the following qualities, 1 being not at all, 5 being completely.
- Courteous: 4
- Hard-working: 5
- Thinker: 5
- Team player: 5
- Leader: 4

The Los Santos Police Department is a Equal Oppurtunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will recieve consideration
for employement without regard to sex, race, creed, color, age, natural origin, physical or mental disability.

OOC SECTION
Name: Derin Karadeniz
Timezone: GMT 2
How many hours do you play weekly?: 2-7
D.O.B (Date of Birth): 11/08/2004
Country you currently reside in: Turkey

OOC Clause: Once you Join the LSPD, you are considered a part of a Government faction where corruption is not allowed.. At any given time the High Command Unit has the rights to terminate you membership, as you have the rights to resign your position at any given moment. As we are a Government faction, and on your removal you can NOT be FPKed. But By submitting this application you Agree that if you are ever no longer apart of the LSPD, you can not use any information you obtained while being a member ICly or OOCly. If caught leaking any information you gather within the faction will result in a admin punishment.
Back to top Go down
Semih Karadeniz

PostSubject: Re: Application Derin Karadeniz   Application Derin Karadeniz EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 am

Mr.Karadeniz, I am glad to tell you that you are ACCEPTED to LSPD as a student, we welcome you to our department.
Back to top Go down
Semih Karadeniz

PostSubject: Re: Application Derin Karadeniz   Application Derin Karadeniz EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:03 am

OOC: LOL he is my bro (but didn't accepted cuz he is my bro he did a good app tho i was gonna deny it to make him angry but good for reject -_-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Derin Karadeniz   Application Derin Karadeniz Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Derin Karadeniz
Page 1 of 1