||Dice Roleplay||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
||Dice Roleplay||

Welcome to Dice Roleplay, please take 1 minute or more to browse through our site!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application Form for Applicating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Semih Karadeniz

Application Form for Applicating Empty
PostSubject: Application Form for Applicating   Application Form for Applicating EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:02 am

General Information (Please TYPE or PRINT all requesting information in dark ink)

Full Name:
Date of Birth:
Ethnicity:
Cellphone Number:
Marital Status:
Current Occupation:
Country of Natural Origin:
Previous Legal Name (If applicable):

General Employment Questions

Why would you like to be employed as a officer in the City of San Andreas?

What is it about the Los Santos Police Department that interests you?

If you are hired on with the Department as a Law Enforcement Officer, Where do you plan to be within 6 months?

What qualities do you posses that make you believe you would do well in the Los Santos Police Department?

Have you ever been criminally charged? If so what were you charged with?

Do you have any prior experience in Law Enforcement with any other Law Enforcement Agencies?

Have you ever been affiliated with any gang organizations or gang activity?

Have you or are you currently using, in possesion or distributing illegal narcotics?

Additional Questions

Please rate yourself from 1 to 5 on the following qualities, 1 being not at all, 5 being completely.
- Courteous:
- Hard-working:
- Thinker:
- Team player:
- Leader:

The Los Santos Police Department is a Equal Oppurtunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will recieve consideration
for employement without regard to sex, race, creed, color, age, natural origin, physical or mental disability.

OOC SECTION
Name:
Timezone:
How many hours do you play weekly?:
D.O.B (Date of Birth):
Country you currently reside in:

OOC Clause: Once you Join the LSPD, you are considered a part of a Government faction where corruption is not allowed.. At any given time the High Command Unit has the rights to terminate you membership, as you have the rights to resign your position at any given moment. As we are a Government faction, and on your removal you can NOT be FPKed. But By submitting this application you Agree that if you are ever no longer apart of the LSPD, you can not use any information you obtained while being a member ICly or OOCly. If caught leaking any information you gather within the faction will result in a admin punishment.

Back to top Go down
civic

Application Form for Applicating Empty
PostSubject: John Campbell- LSPD application   Application Form for Applicating EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 am

Full Name: John Campbell
Date of Birth: 13/05/1982
Address: dont own a house
Ethnicity: white
Cellphone Number:#504022
Marital Status: none
Current Occupation: mechanic
Country of Natural Origin: America
Previous Legal Name (If applicable): none

General Employment Questions

Why would you like to be employed as a officer in the City of San Andreas? I want to make Los Santos a safe place to live, I want to stop all gang activity and have there be no drugs.
I want to stop wreckless drivers so people can drive their cars without worrying about getting hit. I want to be the best poice officer I can.

What is it about the Los Santos Police Department that interests you? I love the thrill of the chase and not knowing what is going to happen next.

If you are hired on with the Department as a Law Enforcement Officer, Where do you plan to be within 6 months? I plan to work my way up to cheif of police.

What qualities do you posses that make you believe you would do well in the Los Santos Police Department? I'm a great driver, I have a great knowlage of the city, The person I am chasing never get's away.

Have you ever been criminally charged? If so what were you charged with? Never

Do you have any prior experience in Law Enforcement with any other Law Enforcement Agencies? I was cheif on other servers

Have you ever been affiliated with any gang organizations or gang activity? Never

Have you or are you currently using, in possesion or distributing illegal narcotics? Never

Additional Questions

Please rate yourself from 1 to 5 on the following qualities, 1 being not at all, 5 being completely.
- Courteous: 4
- Hard-working: 5
- Thinker: 4
- Team player: 3
- Leader: 4

The Los Santos Police Department is a Equal Oppurtunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will recieve consideration
for employement without regard to sex, race, creed, color, age, natural origin, physical or mental disability.

OOC SECTION
Name: Kyle Sinclair
Timezone: (GMT -4:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)
How many hours do you play weekly?: More then i should
D.O.B (Date of Birth): 13/05/1997
Country you currently reside in: Canada

OOC Clause: Once you Join the LSPD, you are considered a part of a Government faction where corruption is not allowed.. At any given time the High Command Unit has the rights to terminate you membership,
as you have the rights to resign your position at any given moment. As we are a Government faction, and on your removal you can NOT be FPKed. But By submitting this application you Agree that if you are ever no longer apart of the LSPD,
you can not use any information you obtained while being a member ICly or OOCly. If caught leaking any information you gather within the faction will result in a admin punishment.- I understand.

Back to top Go down

Application Form for Applicating
Page 1 of 1