||Dice Roleplay||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
||Dice Roleplay||

Welcome to Dice Roleplay, please take 1 minute or more to browse through our site!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wayne_Jones - Tutor Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wayne Jones

Wayne Jones

Wayne_Jones - Tutor Application Empty
PostSubject: Wayne_Jones - Tutor Application   Wayne_Jones - Tutor Application EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:20 pm

|General|

Your In Game Names: Wayne Jones
Your real lfe Age: 22
Date of Birth: 29/06/1990

How long have you been on Dice MTA Roleplay?: 1 Day.
What is your timezone?:+++/---3
Have you ever been jailed/kicked in Dice MTA roleplay server?.If so why?:No, --.
Why you want to become a gamemaster:I want to become a GM because i know a lot about server and RP and i want to help people, also i want to become a Gamemaster because i will like to respond to question's about RP and about server.
Rate your own roleplay standards (1-10):9-10

|How Will You Help|

I am new in server.How can I get a job?:You must go to City Hall and talk with a NPC.
Where do I apply for weapon license and driving license: You can apply for weapon's license at forum's, and about driving license you got it from start of the game.
I am pressing 'W' but car is not moving: Maybe it has the engine off, in this case you must press "J" to start the engine, or the handbrake may be on, so you must turn it off using /handbrake, but don't forget to RP it.
How can I become a cop: A cop is a member of a faction caled Police Department, to join this faction you must apply on forum's and if you get accepted the leader will invite you in the faction.
Whats the ingame command so I can check my time: /time, but i recommand to use the watch from you inventory it has automacly /me.
How do I roleplay towing a car: /me press the button and lower the cable./me attach the cable to the car hood.
How do I roleplay shooting someone: /me get a gun from back./me aim at X./me pulls the tigrer.[/color]
Where can I buy a megaphone: Megaphone is a option used by Police member's to talk with wrong driver's. If you want one you must join Police Department.
What is /do for: Do is to describe the action's you do in /me, like /me show X a note. /do On note write: Yeah.
What is /me for: Me is to describe you carachter action's , like /me try to jump the fence.
What is Roleplay: Roleplay is a mode where you play a role and describe the action's of you carachter using /me and /do.
Back to top Go down

Wayne_Jones - Tutor Application
Page 1 of 1