||Dice Roleplay||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
||Dice Roleplay||

Welcome to Dice Roleplay, please take 1 minute or more to browse through our site!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waqaar Ali - Gun License

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WaqaarAli

Waqaar Ali - Gun License Empty
PostSubject: Waqaar Ali - Gun License   Waqaar Ali - Gun License EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 am

* You pick up a piece of paper reading " Apply for a Gun License" *
* You take a pen from the desk beside you and you start filling the piece of paper *

Name: Waqaar Ali

Address: N/A

Why would you like a gun license?
I would like a gun license because i saw many people on the roads barging me around and taking my money, so next time when they do that i would make them in shock so they will not take my money. Also if you want to know the cops couldn't find them, they stop $1000 from me.

If you were caught shooting by a cop, what would you say?
I would give a brief explanation saying that they done something that would harm me. I would also not try to shoot them on a body part i would somewhere near there so next time they will not try to rob me.

When would you use a fire arm?
I would use a fire arm at a certain time because i wouldn't use it for fun i would use it when i need it for example when someone harms me for no reason or try's to rob me then i would use it.

Signature : W.Ali

* You pick up the piece of paper and hand it to the officer ahead of you *
Back to top Go down
Sugepowada

PostSubject: Weap license   Waqaar Ali - Gun License EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:24 am

As a lead admin, I agree but it needs to be approved by an Owner. waiting for replies
Back to top Go down
hikkaa

PostSubject: Re: Waqaar Ali - Gun License   Waqaar Ali - Gun License EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:44 am

accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waqaar Ali - Gun License   Waqaar Ali - Gun License Empty

Back to top Go down

Waqaar Ali - Gun License
Page 1 of 1