||Dice Roleplay||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
||Dice Roleplay||

Welcome to Dice Roleplay, please take 1 minute or more to browse through our site!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akemi Iwate app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akemi_Iwate

Akemi Iwate app Empty
PostSubject: Akemi Iwate app   Akemi Iwate app EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:24 am

Full Name:Akemi Iwate
Date of Birth:19/8/1994
Address:N/A
Ethnicity:japanes
Cellphone Number:658258
Marital Status:very good
Current Occupation:mechanic
Country of Natural Origin:japan
Previous Legal Name (If applicable):

General Employment Questions

Why would you like to be employed as a officer in the City of San Andreas?
-to help people and serving the law and i want to arrest any criminels my sister was raped and killed on a hand of murder and after that he killed my father from that day i gives my life to serve the law and stop somethings like this to happen to some one else i want to keep the city of los santos safe from any kinds of crimes i hope i will help this city to be safe and all criminals go behind the jails and stay there and i hope some day i find how killed my sister and father so i can have my revenge from him

What is it about the Los Santos Police Department that interests you?
-its serving the law and justice

If you are hired on with the Department as a Law Enforcement Officer, Where do you plan to be within 6 months?
-helping people and detain the criminels and trying to make the people life a safe life
What qualities do you posses that make you believe you would do well in the Los Santos Police Department?
i like to serve the law hate the crimes and smugglers of all kinds like to server the justice

Have you ever been criminally charged? If so what were you charged with?
-no

Do you have any prior experience in Law Enforcement with any other Law Enforcement Agencies?
-yes

Have you ever been affiliated with any gang organizations or gang activity?
-no

Have you or are you currently using, in possesion or distributing illegal narcotics?
-no

Additional Questions

Please rate yourself from 1 to 5 on the following qualities, 1 being not at all, 5 being completely.
- Courteous:5
- Hard-working:5
- Thinker:4
- Team player:5
- Leader:3
OOC SECTION
Name:candy jacob
Timezone:gmt +2
How many hours do you play weekly?: almost ever day
D.O.B (Date of Birth):19/8/1994
Country you currently reside in:egypt

Last edited by Akemi_Iwate on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Semih Karadeniz

Akemi Iwate app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Iwate app   Akemi Iwate app EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:31 am

Miss Iwate, I am sorry to tell you that your application isDenied. Feel free to applicate again one day later.
Reason : Lack of effort and bad grammar usage
Back to top Go down

Akemi Iwate app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
||Dice Roleplay|| :: Factions :: Government Factions :: Los Santos Police Department-
Jump to: