||Dice Roleplay||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
||Dice Roleplay||

Welcome to Dice Roleplay, please take 1 minute or more to browse through our site!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[REPORT] Against Jim_Pickens Claudius_Sortan Anas_Blazaneres and Kevin_Martin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badotti_Loko

[REPORT] Against Jim_Pickens Claudius_Sortan Anas_Blazaneres and Kevin_Martin Empty
PostSubject: [REPORT] Against Jim_Pickens Claudius_Sortan Anas_Blazaneres and Kevin_Martin   [REPORT] Against Jim_Pickens Claudius_Sortan Anas_Blazaneres and Kevin_Martin EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Okay, all of them DMed me for NO REASON, no SINGLE reason.... First... Kevin_Martin (The leader of Bloodz) and Jim_Pickerns said to me to get out of the car, I didn't left from it, then they start shooting my car... I stopped the car and killed them with my arms... 1 minute after killing the Jim_Pickerns he came back and start punching my car and me (Revenge Killing), here's the SS
[REPORT] Against Jim_Pickens Claudius_Sortan Anas_Blazaneres and Kevin_Martin Mta-screen_2012-11-01_22-13-57_zps0d1e5da3

After that, I make another character... Then Claudius_Sortan and Kevin_Martin whisped me asking If I was needing a gang (Non-RP) and I said no, so, Kevin_Martin whisped me again saying "Where're you?", I said I was in townhall, after 3 minutes he came to me and said "get in", I got in the bike, he took me to a strange place and without saying a word he and Claudius_Sortan and Anas_Blazaneres start shooting me and killed me WITHOUT ANY REASON, AGAIN.
Screenshot:
[REPORT] Against Jim_Pickens Claudius_Sortan Anas_Blazaneres and Kevin_Martin Mta-screen_2012-11-01_22-39-23_zps174fe071
[REPORT] Against Jim_Pickens Claudius_Sortan Anas_Blazaneres and Kevin_Martin Mta-screen_2012-11-01_22-39-24_zpsda99535d
[REPORT] Against Jim_Pickens Claudius_Sortan Anas_Blazaneres and Kevin_Martin Mta-screen_2012-11-01_22-39-26_zps555b5fd0
[REPORT] Against Jim_Pickens Claudius_Sortan Anas_Blazaneres and Kevin_Martin Mta-screen_2012-11-01_22-39-32_zpsc0b97b9b

And to finish it, when I was writing this post, my MTA was open, and Kevin_Martin went to the hospital (where I was AFK because I was writing this post) and killed me again, and again with him own hands.
Screenshots:
[REPORT] Against Jim_Pickens Claudius_Sortan Anas_Blazaneres and Kevin_Martin Mta-screen_2012-11-01_22-43-32_zps6210dfa5
[REPORT] Against Jim_Pickens Claudius_Sortan Anas_Blazaneres and Kevin_Martin Mta-screen_2012-11-01_22-44-04_zpscea4e5c3
Back to top Go down

[REPORT] Against Jim_Pickens Claudius_Sortan Anas_Blazaneres and Kevin_Martin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
||Dice Roleplay|| :: Report Admin/ Memebers-
Jump to: