||Dice Roleplay||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
||Dice Roleplay||

Welcome to Dice Roleplay, please take 1 minute or more to browse through our site!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wayne Jones - Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wayne Jones

Wayne Jones

Wayne Jones - Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Wayne Jones - Admin Application   Wayne Jones - Admin Application EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:39 pm

|General|Information:

Your In Game Names: Wayne Jones
Your real lfe Age: 22
Date of Birth: 29/06/1990

How long have you been on Dice MTA roleplay?: 1 day, but i like it and i find it suitable.
What is your timezone?: +++/---3
Have you ever been banned for hacking in any server?:No.
Have you ever been jailed/kicked in Dice MTA roleplay server?. If so, why?:No, --
Have you been an admin on any other server? Give names: Yes, paradox, valhalla, endless, grimz.
You have played in any other roleplay server: Yes
Why do you want to become administrator: I want to help people in need, also help owner to low the pression and i want to become someone in this server.
What does an administrator do here: An administrator is a special person that punish the "criminal's"of the server. They punish hackers,cheaters, Non RP-er's, and direspectin player's.
What is the maximum admin jailtime? 20 minutes.

|More information|

What are your goals as a Dice MTA roleplay administrator: As i have forum knowledge i want to make it more beautiful, maybe a radio Dice too, i want to create special interior's for every faction and i want to get more people on server.
What you understand about Roleplay? Metagaming? Powergaming?:
Role-Play: Is a mode when you play a role using me and do to describe you action's while playing the role.
Metagaming: Is mixing IC in OOC, for example telling you my location trough PM or tell my name without meeting ICly.
Powergaming: Has 2 definition's: When you RP unreal action's in real life, me destroy the world.
And second is when you force someone to join you rp, me punch X and he dies.

What do the terms 'IC' and 'OOC' mean?: IC= In Charachter, OOC= Out of Charachter

If accepted, do you promise to be active?: Yes.

If accepted as trial administrator and failed to pass trial stage for some reason, do you promise you will accept it?:Yes.

|How Will You Help|

While handling a report, what are the common things you will do: First go and check the player who report, lisent his story after i go to reported player and ask him story, after a puzzle game i punish the wrong player.

I am new in the server. How can I get a job?: You must go to city hall and talk with a NPC.

Where do I apply for weapon license and driving license: On forum.
I am pressing 'W' but car is not moving: You have to turn on the engine using "J", or the handbrake may be on, so you should use /handbrake, but don't forgot to RP it !

I took the bus job and entered a bus at unity station but nothing happening: You have to do /startbus, /handbrake turn on the engine and you can start you job.

How can I become cop:Cop is a member of Police faction, to join Police faction you must go to forum's and apply at they section.

A player doesn't knows anything about roleplay. He is a newbie. What action will you take: First i will tell him to read info at F1, after i will show him some example's of RP, observate him RPing and if i see he will learn the basic's i will let him go.

Any contact information?(MSN,email) or Skype: robert.saint1
Back to top Go down

Wayne Jones - Admin Application
Page 1 of 1